Personal Information Policy
1) Our clients entrust us with their personal information and we protect that information.
2) We use various methods to safeguard personal information. These include physical security, computer and electronic security, destruction of information no longer needed, and contractual protections with third party data processors.
3) Personal information held by us consists of all information provided for each application and credit information obtained from or with the consent of a client.
4) This information is used by us and our affiliates only for the purposes and in the ways consented to by each client on our Privacy Protections and Client Consent form, or as required or permitted by law. These purposes can include
- arranging and/or renewing loan(s) / mortgage(s),
- informing the client of group creditor insurance for which Mortgage Intelligence or its affiliate is the group policy holder
- informing the client of other products offered or approved by Mortgage Intelligence or its affiliates that may be of interest to the client.
5) No personal information is disclosed to third parties except as consented to by each client on our Privacy Protections and Client Consent form, or as required or permitted by law.
6) You may request access to your personal information held by us, or request a change in your consent to our use of your personal information, by contacting our Privacy Compliance Officer.
7) All inquiries or complaints regarding personal information or privacy issues can be forwarded to:
Chief Privacy Officer
Mortgage Intelligence Inc.
5770 Hurontario Street, Suite 600
8) If your inquiry or complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact: The President, Mortgage Intelligence Inc., at the above address. You may also file a complaint with the federal government’s Privacy Commissioner at 112 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H3, or in Quebec, contact the Commission d’accès à l’information, 575, St-Amable, Suite 1-10, Québec, PQ, G1R 2G4.
We serve clients in Kingston, Belleville, Trenton, Cobourg, Port Hope,
Bowmanville, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Toronto & other communities
within the Northumberland, GTA and Quinte areas.